5.2.55

My 3rd journey story


Yesterday I already wrote my second one into my email from BB. After saying that I will wake up very early and go to the top of Inthanon, I got it!

6.30 washing my face with cold water helped me fully get up. In fact, I love cold weather so it's ok to be active today on Inthanon hill.

I have a plan to go to USA in next 4 months, that's the reason why I write this note in English. Yes! To practice.

Now I'm sitting beside Pra Mahatart near Inthanon's top and watching view of the mountain and the country, also people who's traveling, photographing and, just, walking. You know, "Top of the world" view always make us clam and comfortable.

Year 2011 is my grateful year. The reason is not only I could live near top of Thailand as I wanted, but I also saw    unlimited grace of our God through every channel of life. I means every life not just mine, and every channel not just from a church or a pastor.

I believe that one of the most important things of life is relationship and I thanks God that he always give it to me enough to live gratefully. That's the main channel to show his grace and, sure, I got it

!Sent from my BlackBerry® by dtac.
เขียนเมื่อวันที่ 29 มค. 2555
เวลาประมาณ 9.30 น.
ณ ดอยอินทนนท์ เชียงใหม่

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: